Labguru offers smart laboratory solutions for researchers, providing a full and Complete lab management system:
- Electronic lab notebook (ELN)
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Informatics solutions
- Project & Team management
- Equipment Management
Labguru all-in-one research data & operations platform takes your lab to the future
- Manage your samples and inventory items
- Track item usage
- Monitor your orders
- Import or export your data
- Keep an audit trail according to GXP regulations
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Structure your data, making it ready for analysis
- Use automation tools for omitting the need to have routine and manual work on your data.
- Get insights via our analysis tools not only on your lab activity but have insights derived from your data as well.
- Integrate REST API to enable exposure to a vast amount of accumulated data which in return can be easily accessed and manipulated to get faster and more endeavoured results.
Project & Team management
- Collaborate and share data with your team
- Track projects progress with Gantt charts
- Manage roles and privileges of your lab members
- Gather insights on your project using Labguru Dashboards
- Easily schedule usage events for instruments
- Use “schedules” to view and set events for several instruments at once
- Make sure your equipment is calibrated and ready to use by setting maintenance events
A paperless lab- is a smart lab
As technology progresses and new smart technologies are emerging, research labs face the need to keep up with progress and the new solutions these technologies offer.
As easy as it is to continue working with a paper notebook to document research data, it comes with obvious disadvantages; It is not searchable, you cannot share your data easily with collaborators. In addition, it also comes with security risksת more prone to human error and exposes your lab to data integrity issues.
Converting your lab to a smart laboratory with Labguru full suite scientific research data management solution will eliminate manual paper-based processes, decrease human errors and increase the lab’s efficiency.
Integrate all of your Labs information in one place
The advantage of having a smart lab is the opportunity to gather all of your lab’s data in one place.
Labguru enables full integration of the ELN with the Inventory and equipment management modules, providing an easy way to track which items were used in which experiment.
Furthermore, the Labguru’s “Up folder” app, enables streaming data from instruments directly to Labguru. Also, our “Easy edit” app provides the users with the option to edit any file locally from Labguru making it easy to keep your entire research data combined in one place.
Efficiency is also a key feature when discussing a smart Laboratory. Automating your processes will lead to time-saving, minimizing human errors and consequently to higher efficiency. Labguru provides automation tools such as the Labguru Workflow Editor, with which the users can design steps that will happen seamlessly and as a reaction to an activity done by lab members, saving them time and effort to perform those routine processes manually.
Having a smart laboratory also provides tools for laboratory informatics
In Labguru we have tools to help you structure your data, making it ready for analysis, as well as automation tools for omitting the need to have routine and manual work on your data. Additional Labguru laboratory informatics solutions include analysis tools such as Labguru Dashboards to get insights not only on your lab activity but have insights derived from your data as well. Finally, Labguru has also a REST API enabling researchers exposure to a vast amount of accumulated data which in return can be easily accessed and manipulated to get faster and more endeavoured results.
Having a smart lab that integrates all of your data, makes it searchable and shareable as well as enables automating processes will result in reducing the time researchers are doing routine and manual work, making them focus more on experimental design and analysis.
To learn more about Labguru: