Labguru Lab Management Software for CROs
Holistic ELN, informatics, and lab management software for contract services
The Best Lab Notebook Software for Integrity and Transparency
Centralize information and easily share it with customers and regulatory inspectors
Contract Research Organizations (CROs) need to meet strict standards and present a detailed and accurate report of all actions performed as part of their clinical trials — both for their customers and for regulatory inspections.
Labguru is a cloud-based ELN, informatics, and lab management software that allows CROs to centralize information from various sources and formats, structure and organize it, and easily share it and create reports.
Ensure Data Integrity
- Organize your information and create different projects for different customers
- Manage all protocols and SOPs in one place
- Share documents and experiments across departments and teams
- Structure your notes using reusable form templates
- Track every action with time-stamped experiment steps
- Allow customers viewing permissions to your projects so they can see updates in real-time
- Create and visualize reports in tables and graphs to track and share specific details
- Use workflows to automate the creation of submission-ready documents and reports
- Full audit trail: every action in the system is recorded and available to view with user, date and time, action, and more.
- Use time-stamped digital signatures (sign-and-witness) to lock experiments from further changes
- Access all historical versions of entities in the system
A Lab Management Software That Gets Results
Save time, reduce lab costs and prevent human error.
The Labguru lab management software optimizes clinical operations by providing tools for inventory and storage management, equipment calibration and maintenance, sample management system, and more. Labguru enables CROs to stay on top of work performed across multiple departments and manage many projects simultaneously with minimum expenses and maximum efficiency.
Optimize Animal Colony Management
- Use specialized animal inventory collections to document every strain and specimen
- Track lineages and parent-child connections
- Track treatments for each specimen and create reports for customers with details (weight, treatment type/quantity/time, clinical data, etc.)
- Customize collections to your needs
Reduce Lab Costs
- Stay on top of your inventory by tracking quantities and expiration dates for all supplies
- Manage a centralized shopping list and prevent duplicate orders
- Use Labguru Dashboards to run analysis queries, create visualized reports, receive BI and make data-driven decisions
Save time and Increase Efficiency
- Link stocks to physical locations in the lab so that you always find what you need
- Manage equipment calibration and maintenance and schedule equipment sessions
- Design and print QR-coded or barcode labels and use them to scan item information directly to the database.
- Link samples and supplies to experiment pages
- Automate data management processes using Workflow Editor