For our Israeli office
We’re looking for an Application Scientist superstar who will join our Customer Success team.
The Application Scientist will ensure customers properly and satisfactory adopt our product, accompanying technical and scientific implementation, including onboarding, ongoing retention and growth. Through regular meetings, email conversations and webinars with customers, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through the lifecycle of the licensing. You’ll be the first point of contact for the customers, and will help them build programs, processes and procedures that are successful and repeatable in delivering value to them.
- Full ownership of assigned strategic accounts and their successful adoption of Labguru leading to possible upgrades/referrals and 100% renewals
- Create a professional close relationship with project managers of VIP accounts, including periodical meetings to ensure satisfaction
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to promote and tailor suit customer’s needs/advice and solve customer’s issues
- Answer support tickets from account users within a working day
- Coordinate immediate fixes for users by the support engineer team
- Coordinate deploy to VIP account servers with product and dev teams.
- Help the team to maintain KPI's up to date
- Host training and pre-sale webinars
- Regularly track and report the activity of VIP accounts
- Contribute with articles to our HelpDesk
- Onsite visits/training of potential customers
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc/PhD in Biology or BSc in Biology with laboratory bench experience (preferably in the biotech/pharma industry)
- Programmatic skills are a plus
- Passion for customers and for customer success!
- Demonstrable leadership skills; working both independently and in team settings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability and willingness to travel for onsite customer visits
- Fully fluent in English (Oral and Written)- mother tongue is a plus. Other languages are welcomed
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.