For our Israeli office
We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to be part of our QA team. The Quality Assurance Specialist's responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing quality assurance policies,
- Conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues
- Presenting solutions
To be successful as a Quality Assurance Specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
- Finding, reporting and documenting bugs and technical issues
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test cases and analyzing the results
- Conducting post-release testing
- Communicating the users’ experience to the development team in order to assure a consistently improving product
- Writing test plans and suggestion documents (to improve software quality
- Coordinating the testing process
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
- BSc in Biology with laboratory bench experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Strong attention to detail.
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.