For our Israeli office
We’re looking for a superstar Project Manager who will join our Product team.
A Project Manager needs to ensure customers are properly and satisfactory added to the Labguru Family.
With the help of the appropriate scientific background, project management skills, and product expertise they will orchestrate successful implementations of Labguru.
The Project Manager leads all aspects of customer rollouts from specific requirements analysis and solution design, to configurations, testing, training, and onboarding users onto the system.
- Manage initial rollouts for new customers or for new processes at existing customers.
- Own implementation success from project kickoff to go-live.
- Build and execute detailed project plans, own project activities, and collaborate closely with other teams to execute project deliverables.
- Understand customers' scientific workflows and determine how the system can best answer the customers' needs.
- Act as a trusted advisor for customers, guiding them through the implementation by training and onboarding.
- Understand and document customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion post go-live.
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc/PhD in Biology or BSc in Biology with laboratory bench experience (preferably in the biotech/pharma industry)
- Programmatic skills (REST API, Python, R) are a plus
- Passion for customers
- Demonstrable leadership skills; working both independently and in team settings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and travel for onsite visits
- Fully fluent in English (Oral and Written)- mother tongue is a plus. Other languages are welcomed
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.