As a Revenue Operations (RevOps) Administrator at Labguru, you will play a critical role in our organization's revenue growth by overseeing and optimizing the operations of our Hubspot platform. This role involves bridging gaps between marketing, sales, customer service, customer success, and finance to ensure smooth and efficient processes and yield functional reports. Your focus will be on enhancing conversion and margin, reducing revenue leakage, identifying new revenue opportunities through data analysis & overseeing renewals and upsells.
- Oversee and optimize Hubspot operations for seamless process execution across marketing, sales, service, and finance.
- Ensure data accuracy within the Hubspot CRM and implement enhancements as required.
- Identify areas of revenue leakage and propose solutions to mitigate losses.
- Analyze customer data to identify new revenue opportunities and trends.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment around pricing strategies for better conversion and margin.
- Drive automation initiatives to streamline RevOps processes and improve efficiency.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics related to revenue operations.
- Take responsibility for renewal and upselling efforts, determining customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific services
- Generate comprehensive reports for Sales, Marketing, Finance Management & CS
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency in Hubspot CRM is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and high relationship intelligence showcasing ability to liaise with different teams and stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales funnels and customer journey mapping.
- Proficient in using automation tools to optimize processes.
- Strong understanding of customer service and sales strategies, in addition to technical skills and understanding of revenue operations.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Can-do positive attitude.
- Curious, proactive with strong decision-making skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English - a MUST.
Labguru was founded to empower scientists with advanced technological tools. Its groundbreaking platform integrates ELN, LIMS, inventory management, automation, and informatics from different sources into one easy-to-use system, rendering it the ultimate lab operations and data management solution.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.