Learn how the Director of the Stem Cell Core and a Lab Manager in the Gladstone Neuroscience group use Labguru.
- Achieve research continuity through digitization of protocols in a highly transient staffing environment
- Digitization of experimental note-taking and experimental data to substantiate legally defensible notes
- Achieve holistic and proactive management of research projects
DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY
Kathy Ivey, PhD - Staff Research Investigator, Director, Gladstone Stem Cell Core
“The ability to create clear and accurate documentation through an ELN is also critical as the turnover of research staff in a central core facility lab is high. Processes need to be clearly documented so that when new research associates and postdocs join the group, they have clear protocols to follow.”
Labguru trusted by researchers at
What Labguru can do
- Planning. Projects are broken down into milestones and experiments ensuring clear objectives.
- Specimen tracking. Shared collections to understand where your samples are and what experiments have been performed.
- Brainstorming. Discuss results in scientific context.
- Research continuity. Ensure that researchers can pick up where you left off with a complete research archive.
- Reporting. Generate reports that guarantee all stakeholders - from funders to scientists - are up to date.
- Knowledge transfer. Share key papers, write joint documents, and collaborate in the cloud.