Web Developer (Full Time)
A developer in our team is a key player in implementing future releases of Labguru. You’ll need to be passionate about writing code that makes a scientist’s life simpler. You will work with an agile team of developers, on the bleeding edge of web
technologies to realize great ideas and work with a team of UX/UI experts to develop and maintain several applications.
The ideal applicant is an innovative technical expert who is fluent in software development and mainly focused on web development of rich Internet applications.
- Design and develop web applications in Ruby/Rails/MySQL environment
- Deliver scalable, tested, refactored, high quality code
- Work closely with product managers to realize features and additions
- Deliver high quality applications with well-structured code you can beproud of
- Enthusiastic about web development and finding/learning new technologies
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of OOP and MVC and other development patterns
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases (MySQL/MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Linux environments mainly Ubuntu
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility issue
- AngularJS (advantage)
- Experience with git (version control system)
- BDD / TDD (advantage)
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.