For our Israeli office
UI/UX Product Designer
We are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer who will join our Product team and will help elevate the product’s looks and feel to the highest levels.
As a UX/UI Product Designer you will work in a dynamic team together with members from Customer success, Marketing and Development teams to research user requirements, design graphic elements and unify the user experience across Labguru and add-on tools.
Ultimately, you’ll design both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user habits and requirements, including conducting customers interviews, customers surveys, and analyzing analytics data
- Research with marketing team to implement business objectivity into design
- Develop pixel perfect UI mockups and prototypes for product enhancements in collaboration with product managers and Developers
- Re-think the users experience and flows
- Own the application’s design guidebook and design standards
- Identify and troubleshoot user experience issues
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Product Designer or similar role
- Expertise in wireframe tasks and tools (like InVision, Wireframe.cc, Sketch, and others)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (like Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator)
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Aware of design trend and tools
- High level of English communication - A MUST
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.