For our Israeli office
Office & HR Admin
As the manager of our office you will be the beating heart of the company!
We are seeking an Office Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of our growing office.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a team of 30 (and growing) talented professionals to help define company culture, and expand professionally, support the HR and Operations Teams in developing our culture and make our office a wonderful place to work in!
- Be responsible for office appearance and maintenance
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Responsible for running the office`s everyday life in all its aspects:
- Organizing the office layout and ordering
- Office supplies, relationship with vendors
- Scheduling appointments inside and outside the office
- Help with the whole cycle of the employee's life from on-boarding and to departure
- Organization of company events, toasts, B-days.
- Make sure all our employees are happy and satisfied :)
Qualifications & Skills
- Team player
- One year of experience as an office / administration manager - an advantage.
- Work experience from a global company or start-up advantage
- High level English in both writing and speaking - a must.
- Control of a variety of MS Office applications (EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint) - required
- Control of Google applications such as Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail, etc.
- Order and organization at a high level, proactive and with a high ability to learn independently
- The ability to solve problems independently
- An approachable and service-oriented attitude
- Must have mobility (car or motorbike)
- Sense of humor - a huge advantage!
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.