For our Israeli office
Marketing Growth Manager
BioData is looking for a full time Marketing Growth Manager with marketing automation experience to join its Marketing team. You should be passionate about marketing and experienced in engaging customers and driving inbound leads throughout the funnel. You must have a strong understanding in digital marketing, including website performance, lead nurturing, PPC campaigns, and performance optimization.
- Own marketing software, tracking and lead flow along the funnel, starting from tracking and including in depth reporting on results and accounts.
- Create and build marketing initiatives from the ground up, to measure effectiveness and constantly improve.
- Promote and manage creation and implementation of new initiatives, including webinars, sponsored programs, email campaigns, lead nurturing, etc.
- Structure tracking, compile and present reports on an ongoing basis.
- Take ownership of and manage email marketing automation, workflows and integrations
- create and maintain customer journeys based on personas as part of our marketing automation programs, including journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation
- Maintain a good & positive relationship with sales operations, promoting cooperation.
- Own and scale the marketing technology infrastructure, systems and tools to better segment, target, and engage with prospects and customers, including leading lifecycle, automation logic, form handlers, lead nurturing, campaign hierarchy and scoring
- Establish and lead the entire ABM strategy from A to Z; planning, execution and reporting.
- Provide reporting, dashboards and data analysis to enable data-driven decisions across both marketing & sales organizations
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years experience in marketing - a must-have
- Experience in marketing operations, or work with automation software like Hubspot/ Marketo/Pardot - a must-have
- Experience in a B2B marketing company - an advantage
- Experience in implementation & work with SDR automation, automated marketing reporting and ABM software- a significant advantage
- Experience in online campaign management, such as Google adwords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook, Youtube etc - a significant advantage
- Execute strategies that incorporate segmentation/personalization, automation, messaging, conversion optimization and other facets of marketing using the web, email, social media and SEO
- Ability to work as part of a team and to direct others
- A clear vision of market trends
- Fast learner
- Outstanding execution skills, in the online and offline worlds
- Metrics driven, with the ability to analyze data and define needed fixes, KPIs and operational roadmap
- Excellent written & conversational English - a must
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.