For our Israeli office we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer
As a senior engineer, you will be a key player in designing and implementing future releases of Labguru™, developing the platform APIs, and constantly improving our service.
You’ll need to be passionate about UI and design, creating simple software that makes a scientist’s life simpler. You will work closely with marketing and management to ensure that we provide the best service to our growing community.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a team player and push forward the team to excellence
- Be able to communicate ideas and decisions clearly with both technical and non-technical people.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving, agile environment, delivering solutions often in terms of hours/days.
- Be obsessed with writing expressive code that is easy to understand, test, and maintain.
- Understand Secure development, Scaling, Performance
- Be opinionated on technology and how to use it effectively to deliver real benefit to the business.
- Have a good understanding of test-driven and iterative development.
At least 4 years of web development experience with a good understanding of backend and frontend aspects.
Help build a scalable service that is deployed as multi tenant SaaS, single tenant SaaS and on premise.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ruby on Rails, Python, Node
- Docker (advantage)
- MySQL (advantage)
- Elasticsearch (advantage)
- MongoDB (advantage)
- Integration with 3rd services
BioData Ltd. is a leading provider of SaaS (and on premise) flexible, affordable life science research platform for over 95,000 researchers worldwide supporting leading pharma and bio companies, universities, and research institutes.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.