For our Israeli office we are looking for a Financial Controller (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Financial Controller (m/f/d) to provide high-level support to the CFO/COO, taking full responsibility for the group finance function. The Financial Controller will report to the company’s CFO/COO and will be responsible for enhancing the timeliness, quality and depth of management information available, assisting with long term financial planning and strengthening processes to meet the requirements of the business.
- Take overall responsibility for the financial processes and operations including sales, purchase and general ledgers, the fixed asset register, payroll and VAT returns
- Produce full consolidated annual accounts and to manage the external audit process
- Provide regular management reporting of the group position including business focused
commentary and variance analysis
- Provide financial support with the company’s budgeting and forecasting capabilities
- Work closely with the senior management supporting them in responding to sale opportunities and pricing decisions and providing financial advice as relevant
- Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions
- Effectively liaise with and manage external accountants overseas as relevant
- Review and where necessary implement improvements to current systems and processes to ensure effectiveness whilst maintaining flexibility
- Line manage one staff in the finance department
Qualifications & Skills
- C.P.A with at least 4 years PQE, strong academics and preferably with previous experience in a startup environment /SaaS Companies. (Big 4 alumni – significant advantage)
- Good business acumen and confidence in dealing with people from multiple cultures and at all levels within an organisation
- Strong IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, proficiency in Microsoft office and expertise in accounting systems (Oracle Netsuite experience – significant advantage)
- Excellent English, inter-personal skills and an ability to explain financial issues in a clear and concise manner to non-financial management and staff
- Good planning and organisation skills and an ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with high standards of accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to operate in a flexible and fast-moving environment
- Resilient self-starter with an enthusiasm to work in an entrepreneurial environment
BioData Ltd. is a start-up company that aims to become the leading player in providing flexible, affordable management systems for scientific research laboratories. Our product, Labguru, is an innovative cloud-based platform with a growing customer base.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.