For our Israeli office we are looking for a
As a Junior engineer, you will be a key player in designing and implementing future releases of Labguru™, developing the platform APIs, and constantly improving our service.
You’ll need to be passionate about UI and design, creating simple software that makes a scientist’s life simpler. You will work closely with marketing and management to ensure that we provide the best service to our growing community.
- Be passionate about learning - we offer on-the-job training of Ruby, Rails, MySQL, AWS, ElasticSearch, and other technologies that will be required to best fulfill your duties.
- Be a team player
- Be able to communicate ideas and decisions clearly with both technical and non-technical people.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving, agile environment, delivering solutions often in terms of hours/days.
- Be obsessed with writing expressive code that is easy to understand, test, and maintain.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ruby on Rails (on the job training), Python
- AWS - advantage
- ElasticSearch - advantage
BioData Ltd. is a leading provider of SaaS (and on premise) flexible, affordable life science research platform for over 95,000 researchers worldwide supporting leading pharma and bio companies, universities, and research institutes.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.