More than an ELN
Compile all aspects of your labs research:
- Papers, images, protocols, and notes
- Experiments and results
- Material inventory, ordering, and storage locations
- Project history, planned research track
Monitor Lab Logistics
- Ensure Knowledge Continuity
- Enhance Collaboration
Monitor Research Projects
- Mentor Students' Research Activities
- Create Common Lab Language
- One-Click Project Reporting
- Preserve and Share Ideas and Data
Project Management for Life Science Research
- Add milestones and experiments to your projects to plan and follow your research track.
- Plan according to scientific progression, not timelines; set past, current and future milestones.
- Dashboard: Research and Knowledge Updates show progress in real-time, and let you plan accordingly.
- Calendar: Integrated calendar to manage use of shared equipment, schedule group meetings and seminars, communicate deadlines – thereby enabling you to eliminate bottlenecks and wasted samples by reserving times for high-demand equipment.
Much More Than a Database
- Build context by linking related items. For example, link an experiment to its related papers, plasmids, protocols, results and images.
- Organize your information: Group related items by tagging them, so they can be retrieved and understood.
Integrate External Data
- Link with the CGC to enhance your C. Elegans collection
- Find papers on PubMed and link them to your existing research project
- Add and adapt leading protocols from Sigma-Aldrich, Nature Protocols, New England BioLabs and Luminex
- Collaboration: Share comments, feedback and ideas without waiting for face-to-face meetings
- Continuity: New lab members can quickly review previous research efforts, locate and identify tubes and materials, read comments to learn from former lab members’ experiences.
- Streamline Paper Writing: Rather than searching through spreadsheets, piles of papers images and data on multiple machines, Labguru lets you keep all aspects of your research organized in 1-place, making it easier to gather and understand your data when it comes time to writing papers.
- Inventory Control: Avoid duplicate orders, control expenses and eliminate waste.
- Customizable: Labguru adapts to fit your unique lab and research needs: For example, you can add specimen and molecular entities to match your research focus. Easily edit tables’ field names. Virtually map your entire physical lab, from rooms and shelves to freezers and tubes, to track storage locations of materials and samples.